BASIC UV RESIN – natural 1L – Color Mix System
- Pixel accurate printing (4K suitable)
- Barely noticeable smell
- Excellent material properties
- Developed and manufactured in Austria
BASIC RESIN is a high-quality 3D printing resin from Austria. Mechanical properties of PLA and thermal properties of ABS (heat resistance 121°C) make this material a solid all-round resin for all applications. No matter if on DLP, LCD, standard or 4K 3D printers.
The resin was developed in Austria and is also produced in Austria with highest quality standards. The high-quality raw materials have been precisely chosen to enable pixel accurate prints with sharp edges and clear details. By using methacrylate, aggressive or particularly harmful ingredients could be avoided. Therefore, the resin is almost odorless.
Colors for every occasion – Color Mix System
BASIC RESIN is available in a wide color spectrum of transparent or opaque colors. There is something for every application.
Simply choose your right color and mix it yourself!
Advantages of BASIC RESIN
- Cost-effective all-round resin
- Highest detail accuracy and sharp contours
- Low odor and no aggressive ingredients
- excellent dimensional stability and low shrinkage
- Available in transparent and opaque colors with Resin COLORANT.
Suitable for all standard and 4K LCD and DLP 3D printers
Recommended start settings for layers from 0.025-0.1mm
- 7-12 seconds exposure per shift
- 5-10 base layer
Print Profile for ChituBox
- Drain the model over the resin tank
- Remove the model from the platform
- Wash off the left over resin from the model with ISOPROPANOL or RESIN CLEANER
- Post-cure the model for max. 3 minutes under UV light
- Remove the support structure
Hazard and Precautionary Statements
Signal word Warning
- H315 Causes skin irritation.
- H319 Causes serious eye irritation.
- H335 May cause respiratory irritation.
- H413 May cause long lasting harmful effects to aquatic life.
- P273 Avoid release to the environment.
- P280 Wear protective gloves/eye protection.
- P302 + P352 IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water.
- P305 + P351 + P338 IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P501 Dispose of contents/container in accordance with national regulations.
- Density: 1,18g/cm3 (20°C)
- Tensile Et: 3730MPa
- Tensile strength at yield sM: 74,4MPa
- Chemical Type RESIN
Disposal of BASIC RESIN
BASIC RESIN must be disposed of as special waste (paints and varnishes) at the local waste collection point.