Modifi3D USB 3D Print Finishing Tool – exclusive by 3d-printerstore.ch
MODIFI3D is shaped just like a pen, this makes it comforable and easy to use, this optimises control so you can obtain the best results whilst using the tool. It will take just 15 seconds to reach a temperature of 350°C.
MODIFI3D has been developed to replace all the sanding, scraping and snapping that is needed to finish off your 3D printed parts.
MODIFI3D 4 Interchangable Tips:
Cutting and removing sections including the removal of supports, brims, and rafts from your 3D print.
Great for clearing small holes and features or for detailed layer refinements in hard to reach places.
General purpose tip for larger internal features and holes. Can even be used for making holes after printing.
Prefect to remove stringing and imperfections from inside holes or recesses. Can also be used to blend surfaces where blobs have appeared.
• 4 interchangeable tips: Needle, knife, scoop and point tips.
• Rapid heat up in less than 15 seconds.
• Sleep mode if not used for 25 seconds.
• Simple and easy to use.
• Lightweight and compact.
• Touch switch and indicator light.
• USB powered (USB 2.0 or USB 3.0).
• Basic stand included.
• 5V 8W
• USB 2.0 or USB 3.0 recommended
• Size: 15mm x 117mm excluding tips
• Weight: 120g
• Cable: 1.5m long to USB A plug
• Heats up to 300ºC in less than 15 seconds.
• Maximum temperature of 420-450ºC